Happy Birthday, Mama!

It's my mama's birthday today. She's 49 this year, quite young considering she's already a grandma. hee.. Last night we went to celebrate her birthday at Crystal Jade. We had a great time of celebration & fellowship!


Before we went out. Joey's a pretty & demure gal today because she wore a pretty sleeveless pink checkers dress, a gift from Gary & Meiling..

In grandpa's arms. Look how comfortable joey is!

Seated down at Crystal Jade. It was great fun just spending time with my family..

Look at our food! yummy~

Happy Birthday Mama! Hope you had a great time last night! Thank you for being the greatest mama one could ever ask for. 10 reasons why I love you:

1) You believe in me and trust that I know how to make the right decisions for myself.

2) You support me in everything that I do, even when you don't quite agree.

3) You still worry about me now when I am having my fair share of worrying for joey.

4) You nag and nag.

5) You are always concerned about whether I have enough to spend since young till now.

6) You are such a simple & virtuous woman whose priority is our welfare.

7) You repeat things at least 5 times everytime you see me. (See point 4)

8) You laugh at the smallest thing & that shows how easily contented you are.

9) Your attention is immediately taken away by things pertaining to korean drama, korean food, korean actors & actresses. (Papa, when I told you yesterday that mama will love you to pieces if you take her to korea for a holiday, I really meant it.)

10) You are my mama. Greatest greatest Mama!

LOvE YoU! =)

Comments

Sharine said…
Hee...Joey sure looks cute in that dress! We knew she'll definitely looks good in it!! :)
Mummy Kless said…
Oh yeh, she's super girlie in that dress. My mama even said she finally looks like a gal! haha..

Popular Posts