It Prevails Forever
"For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever. And this is the word that was preached to you."
I Peter 1:24-25 (NIV)
The bible is so true and real. The world now is full of corrupt practices, unsound doctrines and people who easily move along with the wind. The Da Vinci code is a fictional book but many of the ideas mentioned in the book have misguided many people including christians. Half-truths are false ideas that sound convincing are out everywhere to steal away the hearts of man. Yet, the one truth that we can stand by and believe wholeheartedly is the Word of God, which will stand forever.
Just like what the bible says in 1 Peter, men will fall and even the most gloriest moment will pass away, but it is the Word of God that will stand strong through the test of time. Even though there are many theories out there trying to question the authenticity of the bible and knock down the truths that back our beliefs, I personally believe that there is a certain strength and endurance the Word of God.
The Word of God is not just another collection of works and writings by great men. It is inspired by God and written through the hands of men. There is tremendous power in the Word of God and I know I am not a lone believer of this. Each time I read the bible, I feel cleansed & lifted up in my spirit. I get encouraged and hopeful when I know what God has prepared for me. I see a future in my life. I can trace out the right course of action & direction. That's how amazing the Word of God is. And to simply give all these credit to wise men who just wrote them without the inspiration of God? It is absurd.
The Word of God will stand through the ages. Nothing can defeat it or smear the name of the Lord. Not man, not weird ideas, not even Da Vinci Code.
Simply because IT IS THE TRUTH.

Comments

Popular Posts