Soccer Craze

What's this thing about guys and soccer?? Last night my house was so vibrant because Ziwei, Bruce and Tristan came over to watch EPL Finals with isaiah. I ask again, what's this thing about guys and soccer?? I watched on in amusement as they woo-ed & ah-ed over every missed goals, saved goals and almost-went-in-goals.

Bruce and Tris are Man-U fans so they're supporting Westham United while Dear and Ziwei are Liverpool fans. Either side scores and there will be 2 mad men running round the house. Dear and Ziwei even arranged to wear their Liverpool jerseys to watch the match together. And when Liverpool scores, they will run around with the Liverpool banner held high. When Westham missed their penalty shoot, they will hug each other, almost with tears in their eyes. Really, really amusing. Now Dear and Ziwei are madly hugging & jumping up & down infront of me because Liverpool finally won after a full match, a 3-3 result that ran into extra time and penalty goals.

The 4 guys watched an exciting match while I amused myself watching 4 guys turn into little monkeys going ga-ga over a small ball. What is soccer? To me, it's just 22 men chasing after a ball. Sorry I can't appreciate it. :)

Comments

@ster|x said…
my dear sis kless, its the fa cup final, not the epl final..
Mummy Kless said…
aiyoh..........

I dun really care. *wahaha*
Sabrina said…
Speaking of soccer, my dad loves it. He went down to the kopitiam at 11pm on Saturday night just to catch it on the TV screen there. My mum wonders too why he would bother to go down at such a late hour when he usually won't even budge to go down and buy a packet of hor fun up for supper haha....

Popular Posts