Afresh

I finally decided that enough is enough. I am sick & sian of the old blog header. Time to change. So here it is.

I realised that my character in this area has never changed. Ever since young, I am someone who cannot keep using the same pencil case or bag when I go to school. Every month or quarterly, I will change my pencil cases or bags just so that there will be a fresh feeling. I hate it when I have to use the same things all the time. I need to see something different and new frequently.

You may start to think that I must be a fickle minded person then. But the weird thing is this characteristic of mine only applies to things. Doesn't apply to husbands, so don't worry. :)

So when I keep seeing my blog header everyday, much as I like it, I still get sian of it. Anyway I am pretty happy with this new one because it looks more cheerful with more colours. The old one is more melancholic. My blog entries used to be more melancholic so it was suitable. Now I am starting to see a slightly different style in the way I write. So this might be more appropriate.

After reading Xiaoxuan's latest entry, I feel compelled to note down that YES, I TOO READ BLOGS EVERYDAY! It's my #1 hobby next to reading interior design books and it's definitely more economical in every aspect. And I really read every single blog link that's listed on this blog, plus some others I don't list here. In any case, I seldom leave comments unless I really got the 'feel' to do so. OK, I do grumble a little when I have been clicking on a particular link for 2 days and there have been no new entries. But otherwise, I just enjoy a good read. So incase you are sobbing that no one seems to be reading your blog, rest assured that at least I am reading it. :)

Comments

sis kless... your blog header is so pretty! simple and nice.... its personalised some more....wonder how u did it... heee....... u're very good when it comes to graphics....

Popular Posts