Birthday Tots

My birthday just passed like that yesterday. I guess it's because I am no longer young and I have spent 28 long years in this world that I don't really celebrate my birthdays anymore. Instead, it was spent working hard in the office. Happens it fell on a Tuesday, the busiest day in a week for me.

But I feel so grateful in my heart. I received many smses and calls from dear friends wishing me happy birthday. Friends whom I've known for more than 10 years, friends from 5 years ago, current friends, ex-colleagues, Secondary school friends.. I am truly amazed how they all remember! Dear friends, thank you so much for all of your thoughtfulness. The sheer thought that you remembered my birthday warms my heart.

There were other pleasant surprises too. Andrea, an ex-colleague from CNB smsed me her birthday wishes. Oh man.. she actually remembered from so long ago! And also, eugene from MHA also called me today. Haha.. touched man, brother. :) Thanks for making the effort!

Estee called from australia to wish me happy birthday too! So heartwarming. All the way from australia. Thank you for your love. :)

The zone secretaries celebrated my birthday too. Haha... so funny when I think about it now. All of them were trying to stifle their laughter because they pretended to call all the zone secretaries together for a meeting, then suddenly broke into a happy birthday song, led by female chief Dawn. Haha.. But thank you so much for your gifts - 2 lovely tops from Bods & Nike! : ) I like them!

The zone leaders celebrated my birthday again since it was the actual day yesterday. It's so special this year because my CG celebrated my birthday twice & my zone leaders celebrated it twice too. hee.. Good things come in pairs.

I am really thankful. I thank God for giving me friends who bother to make the effort to make my day a special one. I have a family who loves me so much. I have co-workers and leaders who appreciate me generously. What else can I ask for? God is good to me.

Happy Birthday Kless. This is the best year yet. : )

Comments

KennethTeo said…
Hey Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! Another happy birthday greeting from me.. so it's twice this year...
Dearest Sis Kless,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

U're great in xuan and my eyes.

Love,
wei

Popular Posts