Changes make us Flexible

Changes, changes and more changes..

Within a span of 2 days, many changes have taken place. Just when I thought I have settled all the transfers for my CG and spoken to all my members, I was informed that instead of disbanding N252, E335 will be disbanded instead. Then again, the only change is that the name 'N252' will be retained, but all the transfer-outs will still remain the same. But I guess it's kind of symbolic because the name 'N252' will always hold a special place in my heart. hee..

Good, I think. Cos changes make us all flexible people. And it's good to be flexible because life is full of unexpected twists and turns. If we cannot meet them as they come & become stronger at the end of it, we will just become very disillusioned people.

It's an irony actually for me. Though I am very happy that all my members have shown their flexibility in meeting the sudden change in the CG arrangements, deep in my heart I did hope to see some signs of sadness or even unwillingness at leaving the CG. Oh well, that's the dilemma of a cell group leader, I guess.. :)

Comments

@ster|x said…
i am sure they are devastated to leave de, sis kless. like i was. =) u r a great leader! i wldnt have been who i am today if i wasnt under u. and God knows that, thats why He placed me under your care.
Ng Yashi said…
sis kless..i am sure in their hearts, they are 'grugingly' mumbling > " aiyo so last minute, haiz, cant even have a last cg together..sobsob..aiyah shitz..i love this cg..why am i the one to go? haiz now i gotta pretend i am happier to go then i really am " ..then in your face they would say " hey sis kless ..hows baby joey! hee..so sad leh, but nevermind lar, God wants us to go then we go lorz.."
hahaha i remember sabie very reluctanly saying she dun wanna join bro tris when he asked her quite some time ago coz she loves your leadership. at tt time i was thinking ' of coz lar, who wont wanna be in sis kless cg..haha
then i was telling tris that wah laoz..now 2 power people combine do one cg..tt cg sure explode in the power and spirit of God wan lorz...hahaa ...yeah so happy..at least still got n252 the name...yippeee....

Popular Posts