A Farewell Affair

N252 had our farewell BBQ last Sat at a park near my house. Must really say a big thank-you to Gary & Meiling for buying and preparing all the food. Like Isaiah said, a 9-month pregnant woman getting all the food and first to arrive at the pit and the BBQ was supposed to be a farewell for the both of you too! All I can say is you two are a great loss to me and N252!~

It was a relaxing time of fellowshipping and makaning. Great food and great cooking skills, man! I seldom find BBQ food so delicious, so the food was really something. Not forgetting Sabie's daddy's fried bee hoon! And the weather was good too. Though it had been raining for the previous two days and the morning before the BBQ, the weather was perfect during the BBQ and only started to drizzle when our BBQ was ending. We then had to adjourn our little party to my house where Gerald & Kristie went to buy some fried spring chicken for the latecomers but everyone tucked in once again! (even those who kept saying they were very full le.. hahaha...)

Look! The N252 members who were transferred out gave me this really slick and chic photo album! So so so nice!!



Thank you for all your kind words to me. I will always remember them. When I feel discouraged, this will be the thing I pick up to read! :)

And actually when I read your words, I feel I don't deserve anything you said. In fact, you guys have been a greater blessing to me than you know.

Really thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are a great testimony of God's goodness in my life. And my prayer is that all of you will go on from glory to glory and be greatly used by God in this kingdom wherever you are.

A group photo for remembrance sake..

Sabie also gave me a personal gift and card. Thanks Sabie! I love Strawberry Shortcake! haha..

Comments

Ng Yashi said…
hee i wished i was there..

Popular Posts