A Fresh Start

N252 had our first cell group yesterday night after all the reshuffling and the transfers. I must admit, it sure feels weird not seeing sabie play the guitar and many of my members who were not there for the cell group because they were already transferred out. I felt like I was attending makeup CG! Haha.. but it was a great time of worshipping God together as a new entity.

Before CG started when we were practising for the praise & worship, God showed me a vision of a green mint leaf (really very very green. I love the bright and vibrant colour!) with some drops of morning dew on it. And God told me that this symbolised a fresh and new start for N252 and for everyone in the CG. Just then, Isaiah started to pray for the CG meeting that God will give us a fresh and new word from Heaven. Wow! Flow! hahah.. powerful husband and wife combi!

Then during the CG's worship time, Isabel gave a word that God's faithfulness and goodness will never end. And I confirmed the word because I felt God impressing upon my heart the word 'Morning' and I flipped to Lamentations and shared a verse that talked about how God's faithfulness are new every morning. Suddenly it all clicked together! The way God works is really amazing. He will confirm His word again and again within a short span of time just to get His message across.

The vision I got before the start of a CG spoke of a fresh and new start and the morning dew that was on the leaf meant that it was morning time and everyone knows that morning symbolises a brand new start of a day. The dew symbolises fresh revelation from heaven.

Indeed, I believe God is speaking to this CG that we are off to a brand new start and everyone will get fresh and new revelations and manna from heaven. His faithfulness will also be new everyday in our lives during this period of transition. Everything else in the past has passed away and we are pressing forward to the goal that has been set before us.

I am so excited to see what God will do in this new CG combination. And not only in this CG, I believe everyone in this zone shall see something new happening in their lives. Not old things, but new ones. Hallelujah!

Comments

Kristie Wong said…
oh yesh! I think the cgm yesterday was indeed powerful and the word that you gave, really ministered to my heart!

Thanks Sis Kless! Muacks!

Popular Posts