More Grace

Just when I was thinking to myself that it's the end of my 2-month long maternity leave, God's grace has fallen upon me. Haha.. ok ok, I admit.. this sounds a little too drama.. But I was really pleasantly surprised to hear from Auntie Shirley in church this morning that church office will be closed for the whole of next week.

Pastor Kong is a very good boss. Usually after an intense and super busy period, such as Emerge, where many of the staff had to slog through many sleepless nights to put together a conference of best quality, he will give the staff some days of rest after that. This is on top of our leave benefits ok! But he feels that he wants to reward his staff and give them some time to recuperate after working so hard. What about him? He usually doesn't take any breaks and just continue to work very hard when the rest of us are resting. What to say? It's the supernatural strength & zoe life of God working in him.

So even though I was supposed to report back to work on coming Tue, I now will report back only next Tue. That's one more week of grace from God to me!! haha.. But of course, to ease myself back to work, I will be taking back all my work from Beatrice who has been covering me during these 2 months. Thank you so much Beatrice!!! I would not have such a great time of rest if not for you!! muacks muacks!

Comments

Popular Posts