Super Sunday!

It's a slightly different sunday from the usual. Today after service, my members celebrated my birthday again! This time together with the ex-members as well. I used to be very sharp about such things, but after having joey, I seem to focus all my attention on her so I've lost that kind of sharpness, so I was totally surprised to see them celebrate for me. But it was a very pleasant surprise. :) They presented me with a large bouquet of daisies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha... Nice eh???

My ex members who were transferred to W383 also gave me a chic and stylo bag! Heee... can hide diapers in it when I go shopping with joey..

Nice card from the members.. *heart warm warm*


After my members celebrated for me, viola! Another surprise! My CGLs all gathered together and started singing me a birthday song! OH, this is really a big surprise cos I had thought they would celebrate on next Tue, my actual day instead. :)

Oh so happy really.. Thank you Gary and Meiling and all the cell group leaders for blessing me with your love gift. I really feel so very blessed serving such a generous zone who's always never hesitant in blessing people. You guys are the manifestation of God's neverending goodness in my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts