Happy Fellowship!

I think I am getting too preachy in my blog entries nowadays, so I decided to blog something lighthearted today!

Yesterday my CG went out for a steamboat outing. Let me recommend you this really nice Mongolian steamboat ala carte buffet at Bugis called 小羊儿. First of all, the one dish you must try when you go there is the sliced beef! Oh man.. they just taste so heavenly in the hot & spicy pot.. and the large variety of side dishes you can order such as tao sa bing, gyoza.... nice nice nice!

Ok, back to the topic. So there we were having a really good time eating steamboat. We had quite a few friends who joined us yesterday, so in total 19 of us. In the end, the guys and the gals got to split up into 2 tables. Too big a group le, no choice. Hehe.. we kind of conquered the whole place with our noisy rumbling.

Poor joey was one of our gang last night. So poor thing because she was sweating profusely in the shop. Reason being her mama had dressed her up in 2 layers. Don't scold me. She just recovered from cold, so I got to keep her warm. I'd rather she sweat than catch a chill, you know. So the whole night she was fidgeting and refused to be put in her pram. No choice loh, got to carry her and try to eat at the same time. Sigh.. my sliced beef.. should have eaten more..

Halfway eating, I heard from isaiah that there were some other CGs having steamboat too in the vicinity! Talk about creativity. Haha.. And Bro Bruce tried to call me but I didn't pick up. Sorry ah, too noisy in the restaurant and too busy with joey. At night when I met him on msn, he said I very dao, never picked up his call.. haha.. sorry lah! =P
Then all of a sudden I saw another familiar face in the restaurant. It's Esther, my cousin and joey's aunt! She also came to eat with her colleague. Good ah.. I couldn't resist introducing her to the really delicious sliced beef. Haha.. Anyway, the funny thing was what she told me after she finished eating and walked out of the restaurant. She didn't know it was an ala carte buffet! Wahaha... very lugi.. and she kept lamenting about the tao sa bing she wanted to order but didn't.
Joey was really the centre of attraction yesterday! Passed from one sister to the next. Good! I discovered maternal instincts in many of them! Haha.. Meiting Godmother tried to pacify her. Auntie Beverly (who's still trying hard to get joey to call her jie jie..) was playing with her. Auntie Jingjun carried her so comfortably. Auntie Nanyen blew kisses at her. hee.. Thank God for them so that I can have pockets of time to eat something at least!
Anyway, there is this very fun & bo liao thing that we have started in N252. It's called The Seafood Club. Every member in the CG has been given a sea creature character to represent their identity in the club. Guess who's the King and Queen?? Wahaha..

Tell you, we are very serious and into this club thingy, ok?!. So much so that we even made and distributed bookmarks with all the characters and our names in it! New friends who join us will receive a new character and that's how we will grow our Seafood Club! Wahaha... call us bo liao, but it's quite fun loh! I shall show you a picture of the super nice and colourful bookmark designed by our very own inhouse designer Beverly and printed & laminated by Kristie one of these days, and introduce you to our big seafood family! :) Ya ya, I know U can't wait already..

Maybe in my next entry. Haha...

Comments

hahaha... sis kless... beverly was grumbling why you ask baby Joey to call her auntie? hahhahahhha....

Popular Posts