New Toy!

Yesterday I went to buy a new handphone. No big deal for most people actually, especially people like Serene Heah who changes handphones like clothes! kekeke.. But for me, I really very seldom change my handphones. Unless unforeseen circumstances, I usually change my phones only when my 2-year contract is up or when my phone is really super old.

So when Isaiah told me that M1 is having a promotion on their plans and handphones, and that my 2-year plan is almost up, I got really excited. The phone prices were so attractive that I even forgo the thought of switching to another Telco. Hee..

I bought a model that is not so new, but I really like it. It's Nokia 7360!

The phone comes with a matching handphone strap and pouch. I simply love the flowers on the phone! Like Dawn says, it's a pretty phone. : ) The best thing is I didn't pay a single cent for it, cos I traded in my old phone.


Nice eh? :)

Comments

Popular Posts