Busy as a Bee

I can't remember when was the last time I felt so busy in my life. This week is the 1st week I started to take on the admin of several new zones, one of which is quite a huge zone. On top of having to grasp the new way of doing things for the new zones, I also have to help Pst Ming with some exhibition and fair at the National Library and liaising with many external parties. Everyday, I would be mad rushing through everything I need to do and multi-tasking all at the same time. Yes, mad-rush is the word. Every single second, I am praying silently that God will stretch my time in the office so that 6pm doesn't come too quickly. Sounds crazy even to myself.

You can label me a workaholic, but I actually enjoy being like that. I like having to do things very fast and doing many things at the same time. The only challenge is having to remember small little details or adhoc instructions that my pastors sms or call to tell me. When there are just too many things to do, things will sometimes slip my mind, so I find ways & means to remind myself either to jot them down on a post it, or email scribbles to myself.

This is indeed the season to expand my capacity once again. I feel stretched but at the same time, very fulfilled. The frustration I always feel is because now I have Joey in the office with me, I cannot go & see her so frequently now. I can only sneak a quick peek at her when I go to the washroom. And because she has to leave the nursery latest by 6.30pm, I have to literally tear myself away from my work when the clock hits 6.30pm. Sometimes it's really hard when I am focusing so hard on a piece of work at hand. But this is the price to pay for such a cute darling in my life. Hehe.

So, please pray for me that I can handle my workload. I don't want to just be someone who maintains. I want to excel in my work and really be a good help to whichever zone and pastor I am serving. I need alot alot alot of strength and wisdom. So, please really do keep me in your prayers. :)

Comments

promise u sis kless.... will pray for u tonight.... xuan has also kept you in her prayers.
Isabel said…
Gd to hear that u enjoy your work..take care sis kless..will keep u in prayer too :)
Lynnette said…
it's amazing how GOD stretches us to places we've never know we can stretch.. but in the midst of the busyness you're doing GOD's busi-ness (pun intended).. so i guess it's really rewarding and fulfilling as well.

look forward to talk to you in REAL person.. and serve GOD together with you in Church in the near future!!!

keep on keeping on..

Cheering you on!!!!
Mummy Kless said…
Hey Lynnette

Same here.. funny how we made friends over our blogs! :D

When are u coming back by the way??
Lynnette said…
yeah.. the POWER of mass media.

i'd be back on the 16th of Dec imediately after my last exam paper.

counting down already.. it's 108 days to go
Anonymous said…
Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here klessinthedaisies.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Scientific Research shows that closely 70% of all USA grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

Popular Posts