A New Thing

Recently many new things have been happening in my life, all of which is to do with my job and my ministry. Truly, the only thing that is constant in life is change. Alot of adjustments have to be made, and I dare say it's not easy at all. But as always, I have the assurance in my heart that I will take everything in my stride and cope well with them.

I feel excited and nervous at the same time at what lies ahead of me. As I listen to my leaders outlining what plans they have instore for me, my heart leapt with joy and excitement. Everything was flowing along what I desire in my heart. Yet, as I walk closer and closer towards my new responsibilities, I can't help but feel alittle worried that I can't handle everything. I just pray that since God has opened up this door, He would provide the means to do it well.

Apart from getting into the new things, there are alot of things I have to leave behind as well. There is an unexplanable sense of loss & of course alot of sadness. Serving in a zone like LC has been a very tremendous experience for me. It was the place I learnt how to serve, to be discipled, to honour, to love and to share. It was where I built up my character, my friendships, my boldness and my ministry.

Although I am no longer the zone secretary for Sis Lillian, I am just glad that at least I am still in the same zone as my fellow CGLs who walked through thick & thin with me and braved through the storms and hardships (often in the form of long conference calls late into the night). I may go on from here to serve other Pastors and zones, but my heart will always remain with Sis Lillian and the team of LC leaders. Anytime at all, I will still stand on the side of this bunch of good friends.

What is to come? Great things, I believe. And I am excited to see how God will move in our midst because as always, it will fill me with amazement at God's power & might.

God is good. All the time.

Comments

Popular Posts