Bountiful Energy!

I've been feeling very energetic & alive these past few days. As usual busy at work, but I love the feeling of packing my every work hour fully with work. I am someone who derives alot of satisfaction from my job. At the end of the day if I feel i've done much & accomplished a significant number of tasks that day, I will feel very happy & satisfied.

This for sure contradicts my dream of becoming a full-time housewife. Of course, in one way, as a housewife, I can also pack my whole day with lots of household chores and at the end of the day feel fulfilled having finished many tasks. But I am one funny person la.. either I'll be a super busy career woman or I'll be a lobo housewife. Hee hee.. sometimes even I cannot understand myself.

I simply love the feeling of having bountiful & endless energy. I love the fact that at the end of a hard day's work, I still feel energetic. I love it when I still have the urge to go for a run or a cycle at 12 midnight. I feel happy when I am energetic. It makes me feel hopeful & limitless.

I sometimes wonder to myself if I can go back to my lifestyle 10 yrs ago. I think I can't. Like a rubberband that's been stretched, it cannot go back to its original elasticity. *reminds me of my tummy after giving birth.. hmm...* Not that it's a bad thing of course. In fact, I think it's good to always progress on. Like that, life can be exciting and fulfilling.

Anyway, I have a mini holiday coming up. Due to the IMF, my office nursery will be closed and staff are encouraged to clear leave during this period. So, I have no choice but to take leave next Wed till the following Wed because I have nowhere else to leave Joey. Still need to get the work done, but I'll work from home. The relaxing thing is that I don't have to bring joey to office - a journey which is both tiring for her and for me. And she can have a better rest at home.

Thank God that He is a God who sees me through. Even though I've got to work much harder nowadays due to my increased workload, He encourages me through small little things here & there. I got my helper Isabel to go to office to help me clear some marking of quiz papers on Wed and she did everything so quickly that 1 pile of procrastinated work was all clear within a few hours! Haha.. thank God she's a teacher so she can mark really fast. And that day I was so busy I didn't go for my lunch, and Jo bought me a tuna pie from Coffeebean for tea. Just in time to fill my stomach. When I was eating the pie, I kept thanking God because I just felt His love filling my entire heart, as if telling me, 'Press on.. You can do it.' God is really good. =)

Comments

olenju said…
Hi sister Klessis!
I totally know what you mean by really liking ur day packed with work, enjoying it, and deriving great satisfaction from what you do, n still have energy to run after that! Haha, simply amazing that we are created this way! N ur blog is very nice. The daisies too. :D

Popular Posts