A Therapeutic Weekend

We went shopping at Orchard on Saturday. It's been a long time since our family of 3 have gone out for shopping together. It was very therapeutic both for my mind and for my body. Walking leisurely on Orchard Road.. Isaiah pushing the stroller with Joey seated inside... I held on to Isaiah's arm and we just walked slowly along. Stopped along the way to watch performances... Although there were many people on the roads, I felt really relaxed.. like I was on a holiday! Hehe...

And we went on a shopping spree for Joey's clothes. She's really outgrowing most of her clothes by now and we had to get her new clothes which would be comfortable & not squeezy. We didn't really buy alot, but we still managed to spend over $130. Bought her 6 pairs of socks, 3 tops and 3 bottoms. The bottoms are really cute, I must say.. wait till you see the photos of joey in them! Also wanted to look for some new toys for Joey, but in the end, Isaiah & I were more entertained in Toys 'R' Us than Joey, experimenting all the different toys for babies. Haha...

Isaiah & I also bought new things for ourselves.. He bought a new bracelet chain.. really nice & chunky. Also bought a cool camouflage cap upon my recommendation. For myself, I bought a US army t-shirt which was the last piece left in that shop. Loved it at first sight! And it was even cheaper than $15! Had to get it immediately. It came along with a matching chain so i had to get that as well. Hehe..


Shopping is just so therapeutic that I love it to bits. Of course, in between, we had small bites here & there. Even ended off our shopping excursion with Shi Lin's titbits before we left for church. And guess what? After service, we had dinner at my personal fav - Macau's Express! Yey! I love shopping & eating lah! =D

Today was just as fulfilling a day. Went for service in the morning, then had lunch with CG mates at Baba King, then met up with my dad who came to fetch us back to Pasir Ris. At my parents' place, Isaiah & I watched the first few episodes of 'Beach Boys' japanese drama. We've watched it before long ago, but watching it again made me laugh at all the funny parts all over again. It's such a drama serial that makes you feel like you are on a beach vacation as well. Again, very therapeutic. Hee..

Dinner was a treat from my mum at yet another of my fav steamboat shops - Xiao Yang Er! Haha.. Ma La soup base & all the delicious dishes.. Oh man... heavens! That was not all, after a real sumptuous dinner, we went to Selegie soya beancurd stall for our dessert! Goody good!

What a very therapeutic weekend....... hmmm... THANK YOU JESUS. :)

Comments

Sharine said…
sounds really fun and tempting leh sis kless...muah haha..i must drag gary and jayden to orchard too...but $130 a lot for me lah...maybe $30?!!
Mummy Kless said…
aiyo mei.. u know right?! It's very HARD to control when you see all those cute cute clothes! U'd want to buy the whole shop for Jayden!

But then, you dun really need to buy clothes for him now mah.. mine is no choice.. joey's almost bursting some of her clothes le.. :D

But Orchard Road is really a good place to go to.. especially when U can have a whole day to just laze & stroll. hee.. try it!!
Dear sis kless, Macau Express is also my favourite restaurant heee

Popular Posts