III Good Years

18 Oct was our wedding anniversary.

3 years ago, we started a family and through the years, we added a cute baby to our Kuan Family. I must say, time really flies. 3 years, just like that. When I witnessed Bruce & Shaun’s wedding recently, I was reminded of the time when Isaiah & I walked down the aisle. I was reminded of how excited I was the night before we left for our honeymoon. I was reminded of the happiness of setting my own home based on my own ideas & thinking. It was all so memorable and felt like yesterday. Yet, it’s been 3 years. I guess it’s a good time if I feel that time has flown by. It means I am enjoying every minute of it.

We initially planned to take leave on 18 Oct and enjoy ourselves doing something we like. But in the end, we were sent to go on course on 18 Oct. The good thing was that we were both sent to the SAME course. Haha…. Nice ambience, nice food & nice learning at Shangri-La Hotel. What a funny thing. We worked together for almost a year, but it’s only when we are working for different companies that we were sent to attend the same course by our respective companies. God’s grace, I think. In any case, we're still going to celebrate next Wed, so it's really good.

And you know what? On our anniversary day, we received our compatibility profiles during our course. You see, the course comes with certain profile reports that describe our strengths, weaknesses and our personalities. One of the profile reports describe the compatibility between you and the person sitting next to you. It so happens that Isaiah and I were arranged to sit together. So, you see.. what a really special way to commemorate our wedding anniversary yeh?! I shall not elaborate on the details of our report. Haha..

Isaiah was so sweet. During the first tea break during the course, he suddenly brought me a very beautiful bouquet of roses! Wow, I was totally surprised! Now, you must know that Isaiah is someone who doesn’t believe in giving flowers. And he actually took the effort to get them for me because it will make me happy. Thank you, Dear. I love you so much. Not because of the flowers, but because you took effort to show me your love for me.



I am a happy woman because the man that God prepared for me loves me wholeheartedly. Happy Anniversary, Dear. Many more 3 years to come. =)

Comments

hahahah.... dear sis kless... i was at Shangri-La hotel for a Finance conference on 17 Oct, Tues! just one day difference i might see u wor!

so sweet to see bro Isaiah give u flowers....... can sense your bliss and joy :o)

Popular Posts