The Simple Pleasures

It's a leisurely Monday for me. Although there're tons of things waiting for me to do at work, I decided I shall not stress myself until at night. This morning after waking up & feeding Joey her milk, I put her in a stroller & pushed her to a nearby coffeeshop to get some breakfast. Ok, not really breakfast because by the time I reached there, it's already 11plus, so I bought some duck rice & black coffee! Yum Yum!

Look, my appetitising brunch.. Simple things can make me so happy. :) Joey is very cooperative. She slept in her sarong while I enjoyed my food.

I endeavored to finish all my household chores today. I washed Joey's clothes in the morning and hung them. They've got such a nice & fresh smell that I can just stand infront of them and enjoy the cool breeze blowing at me. I know it sounds silly, but for a momentary moment, I actually felt there is so much hope in life.

I will sweep & mop the floor later just before Isaiah comes home. Oh.. I'm blogging myself happy here... =)

Simple things in life..

Comments

Popular Posts