Anticipation

Love the feeling of anticipation.

Sometimes, anticipation comes with a tinge of worry and uncertainty of what lays ahead, but generally anticipation is hopeful and comes with expectancy of something good that's gonna happen.

We are in the midst of changing homes, and although the sales are not confirmed yet, I can't help but feel happy knowing that we are going to shift to a new place soon. I am someone who likes new things. I remember when I was still schooling, I would change my pencil cases every few months because I like the feeling of using new stuffs. Well, some people use the same old one for years for sentimental reasons, but for me, I prefer new things.. :P

So the anticipation of moving house is making me very happy these days. I always think about how my furnitures will fit in and how to arrange them, and what decor I can buy for the new house. If you know me, I love such things!! They just give me adrenalin & alot of energy! Ahhh..... ciong ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We needs lot of prayers on this though.. Pray that God will make everything favorable and we can close the deal smoothly. Once this is settled, we will be moving on to the next phase of our lives, and I really got a feeling that everything will become much better. Such a happy & comforting thought. :) I promise to take lots of photos of our new place to show you. I'm sure you will agree with me that it's a nice little home too. =D

Anticipate..........

Comments

Popular Posts