A Dear Friend

A friend came to my mind today. Haven't seen her for a while, and I wonder how she is doing.

I've been concerned for this friend for a long time now. Things were going fine in her life until something huge happened and things have never been the same since.

When I think about her, I feel a tinge of sadness. Of course, she made the decision herself and no one can be blamed for what happened. But I can't help but feel that it's such a waste. I couldn't understand her decision then, and still cannot, but I guess there are things in life that we will never be able to understand. Only God knows what she is thinking about. Only God knows what lies ahead of her. What can I do but keep her in my prayers?

Life is full of twists & turns. Somewhere in a corner, something may be awaiting for us. To overcome and to deal with. To test us in our faith and convictions. To stir up forgotten emotions. To challenge our comfort zone. To chasten. To mould.

朋友,你过的好吗?

Comments

@ster|x said…
reminds me of the S.H.E song.. "你最近还好吗?(echos 好吗)"
Mummy Kless said…
*screams* 很好!!!
@ster|x said…
hahah then there is nothing to worry abt =)
Anonymous said…
...please where can I buy a unicorn?
Anonymous said…
...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Popular Posts