I Am Now Thirty (Episode 3)

This is about my birthday celebration at CG last night!
Listening to my game master Cherry!

Check out this game board... 30 boxes to choose from, and each comes with interesting stuffs inside. Some come with questions I have to answer. Some come with little requests I can make.. Ultimately one of them contains the location of my present. :)



This was just 1 of the many 'boxes' I got to open.. I could get someone to do something to make me laugh..

And of course, I chose funnyman Tristan to do a dance for me!



You can imagine how funny it must have been. =D



Alright! Posing with my presents!!



Look at the feast we had at CG.. all my favorite food.. pizza and KFC chicken!


Thank guys for planning everything! :)

Comments

Serene said…
wah!! KFC and PIZZA HUT!!! and i've missed everything... *sob sob*

Popular Posts