I Am Now Thirty (Episode 4)
Met Pst Audrey and the zone leaders for late dinner last night. It was really a fun time of just chit-chatting with fellow CGLs and enjoying a night out! At first, I was still thinking to myself that there'd probably be just 5 or 6 people who will turn up for the dinner, since it's Sunday night, but to my pleasant surprise, about 20 of them came! Feel so blessed & grateful.. :)

We met at Marina Square's Changing Appetites!


And of course, we were snapping here and there.. :)


Although the zone has already given me my birthday present last Tuesday, several groups of them also bought me personal gifts, which really touched my heart. This is such a bunch of generous people, and I really am thankful for all of them. All the hard work and heart pain were forgotten in that instance! Hahaha!

After a very heavy meal, they even surprised me with a mudpie! So full, but I still kept stuffing myself cos it was so nice!!!

Look at the many presents I got from them. Really thank you so much, friends!


A group photo before we all leave for the night. AN Leaders, you made a difference in my life!! Thank you for all your love & for making my 30th birthday a memorable one! =D

And now, to the presents I received! woooooo! This is a year of bag harvest for me! Haaahahhaaa...

A big black tote bag. Good for lots of papers & files!!

A pure white handbag from URS!


A very lovely vest from Forever 21 from Pst Audrey! Thank you Pst, I love it!!!



Glitter makeup & lip gloss from Bobbi Brown, from the team leaders!


I am so happy & blessed. Like I said last night to the CGLs, I am really grateful to Pst Audrey for giving me the opportunity to serve her and her zone. I mean, it takes courage to let someone who is not from her zone become her secretary cos I will need more time than others to get to know her zone, her working style and to flow with her vision. Yet, it's been a real privilege every step of the way for me, and having a boss like her really made work alot more fun and enjoyable. She has shown me so much love and grace, and of course patience when I make mistakes. Thank you Pastor and thank you leaders!!

Comments

Popular Posts