I Am Now Thirty (Episode 5)


Haha.. can you see I am really taking my time to blog about my 30th birthday? We are already at episode 5! Well well well... 30 years old is special especially for a woman, so please just indulge me!! =P

More presents I received. This is a wallet given to me by my ex-boss


It actually looks nothing special from the outside, but when I opened it, I realised it's a product by the designer of Ed Hardy. Didn't know he designs wallets too.. =P


And I went out to use my Aldo vouchers today!! The $160 vouchers were given to me by my good friends and I was all excited to get something from Aldo!

Initially, I thought of getting 2 pairs of shoes, but when I reached the store, I realised it was not very possible as not many pairs of shoes cost $80.. Nevertheless, I saw a pair I really liked and it was selling at $87 cos of the sale going on. The usual price was $195!!!

Doesn't it look gorgeous?

Hee, check out the heels... I reckon it's about 5 inches. Haha.. Perfect for a shortie like me!


So with the remaining vouchers, I bought a bling bling watch which I really like, and a necklace!!


My pretty white watch!



The green necklace with pendant I got...

Great buys and I am so happy with them.. Thank you dear friends for blessing me with the vouchers.. You know who you are. =D

Comments

Serene said…
wah! NICE SHOES... indeed very You!! hahahaha... didn't see u online, knew you would have gone out for more shopping... hahahaha...
Mummy Kless said…
yep yep! I wore both the shoes and watch to work today! Happiness!
Anonymous said…
IK: vain girl..can't wait even a single day longer to wear all your new gifts....
Mummy Kless said…
Hehe.. who can resist Aldo?? I wish I can wear them everyday!!!
Kristie said…
your heels are NICEEEEE de loh!!!!! =D
Mummy Kless said…
是美的咯!!

哈哈!!

Popular Posts