Exciting Times Ahead

I am filled with excitement for the next three months. =D Cos many things will be happening within the next three months, and more importantly, they are things I look forward to!

1stly, of course, many of you already know, we already sold our flat and bought a resale unit at Woodlands. This coming week, we'll be going for our first HDB appointment. I get excited at moving house, although I know the hassle and packing/unpacking that must be done. I enjoy changes in my life, because it injects novelty and breaks the monotony. And of course, the whole deal about decorating my new house and furnishing it with new stuffs just can make me flip frontwards and backwards several times over in joy. =D


Plus, although ours is a resale unit, it is newly renovated by an old couple who did not move back after the renovation and shifted to stay with their daughter instead. The daughter got pregnant during the renovation, so they decided to sell the flat instead of shifting back in. So, it's as good as new. The whole house was repainted, did carpentry work on a customised TV console, wardrobes for every room, new kitchen cabinets and renovated the toilets. We really can't wait to shift in soon! And that will happen in September. :)

Then the next exciting time is also that we are planning to buy our very first car! If all goes according to our plans, we should be able to get our car by Sept or Oct. You know, I have been taking cabs so frequently that I think having a car will be alot more worthwhile in the longrun. More convenience too, especially with kids around. Yeh, I can't wait!! It will be a milestone in our lives!


Woo! Our first car!

October is going to be a celebrative month for me, cos it's Isaiah and my 6th wedding anniversary! The exciting part is that we are planning a trip to HongKong to celebrate that! Just the 2 of us, and I am so looking forward to spending quality time with my Dear Dear and of course, ALOT OF UNDISTURBED SLEEP! Hee Hee... We are also planning to buy a new pair of wedding bands to commemorate the occasion, so if we can find something nice in HK, that'll be great!! =)

Also, we got to choose Joey's pre-school for entry next year January very soon, within these couple of months, so I'm going to be busy visiting different schools to make our choice!
So you see, there are many reasons for me to look forward to the next few months! How exciting! =D

Comments

Serene said…
errr.... please dun get that car in that pic hor!! My gosh... looks so UGLY! hahaha... i'm sure u all got a better taste than that bah...
Mummy Kless said…
aiyo! then u think my house will look like that candy house meh?!!
Kristie said…
wow........new car and new house!!!!
Serene said…
actually if ur house is going to look like the candy house, that's not too bad either right? At least it is a decent house, prob with 2-3 storeys wor...

but if you use the car as a tool to visualise... hmmm... dun want la... hahahaha....
Mummy Kless said…
Haha... a candy house is good?? And what if I get attacked by a military of ants?!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Serene said…
*faint*...

anyway when you say the military of ants... it sounds so errkkkksss!!! remind me of a movie...

Popular Posts