Joey Is My Friend
Ever since Joey became more conversational and expressive, I felt that I could talk to her about alot more things. On our way to work and on our way home everyday, we will 'chit chat'. Mostly it's about what she has done for the day, and what she would like to eat etc. Sometimes I would talk to her and even though she may not understand what I'm talking about, she would pretend that she understands. =)
And so, as I see my daughter growing up bit by bit everyday, I am starting to see her as my 'friend' sometimes. I think it's important for parents and kids to be able to hang around like friends. Of course, my daughter doesn't really understand the concept of 'friends' now yet. But I really do enjoying spending time with my daughter. She is so irresistably adorable & cute! And if you hear her conversations, they are very entertaining!

Sometimes, I think it's scary that my daughter is growing up so fast..


And I taught her to do this pose today. Nice or not? =P

Comments

Serene said…
hahaha... i saw this entry in Joey's blog via email... can't see photos... was just feeling "haiz..., words but no pictures" again... so sianz... then saw it here!! boy! Joey looks so grown up already!
Mummy Kless said…
Hehe... sometimes it's hard to draw the line where I should post certain entries, cos she is such a major part of my life, so I just post both places lor!
Serene said…
hahahaha... quite true...

anyway she will still recognise her gan ma when her gan ma goes back bah??? hahaha...
Anonymous said…
IK: she will recognise her gan ma if she brings back a lot of presents for her n her parents...
Mummy Kless said…
yeh yeh.. if got good good presents, I will train her everyday to recognise your face and not forget it!
Serene said…
errrr..... oh no... i guess she won't recognise me liao... =X

Popular Posts