Nice Laksa!

I saw some prawns in my freezer today and thought of cooking them tonight for Dear. At first thought of making aglio olio spaghetti with prawns, but when I reached the NTUC, I saw this!

Instant Laksa!

And so, I changed my mind immediately and went to get the necessary ingredients for my laksa - fish cake, tau pok and beansprouts.

This instant laksa pack really tastes good! It even comes with a separate satchet of sambal chili and laksa leaves. =) Easy & fast to cook, and very economical.

Looks good eh? =D Yummy Yums!

Comments

@ster|x said…
ya, we used that chicken curry 1 to make chicken curry.. so easy to make, even i can do it!!!
Mummy Kless said…
so when are u cooking the curry chicken for me to eat??
@ster|x said…
when u wan?

i cook for cg k?? =) den u cook the laksa!

woot.
Mummy Kless said…
laksa and curry together???! Hahaha... we want our CG members to genna stomachaches??!
@ster|x said…
laksa and curry is same thing right? how come will kena stomachache?

u know, now that u mention it, i think i eat a lot of "not compatible" food. thats why i always kena LS. can u tell me wat are not compatible?

i had beer with durian, and my mother almost wanted to pump my stomach.
Mummy Kless said…
MAN! You're joking about the durian and beer right? You can get food poisoning from that lor!

some foods cannot go with some food.. it's almost like natural poison combi..

But..
I dun really know what foods. The only one I know is the durian & beer, which obviously u already know by now. =)
@ster|x said…
ya, apparently some guy died after eating durian and drinking X.O.

or so they tell me

Popular Posts