My Poor Car

Booo hoooo.... after the fish-soup-spill-onto-the-carseat episode, another incident happened again this morning.

Joey vomitted in the car.
diaoz...

My poor girl was not feeling well, and when the car was about to turn into suntec city, she vomitted her 'digested' milk onto the back seats. We had no choice but to turn back and head home cos she looked really lethargic and restless. She even leaned on my shoulders the whole way home.

Isaiah and I then had our very first car-wash experience in the carpark. Gosh, the smell.

God bless Joey (& my car).

Comments

Serene said…
Oh no... how's joey?? Is she ok?? eh... i thought u r on leave today? How come got to go suntec?
Mummy Kless said…
Supposed to be on half day lah...
She's still having fever... if later never subside, will bring her to see the doc le..
Serene said…
how come suddenly sick? Poor gal... haiz... take care orh! Both mummy and baby... err... daddy too!
@ster|x said…
oh no.. i hate the puke smell, esp in cars!!!!
Mummy Kless said…
tell me about it........
@ster|x said…
during my brother's wedding, 1 of his entourage puke in my father's car cos the morning tekan too hiong le.. 4 of them finished a bottle of vodka..

i tell u, my father wasnt pleased at all.. hahah all over the leather.. and the side pocket.. disgusting

Popular Posts