The Whole World Is On Leave!
Yes! The whole world is on leave today and I'm not! Hmmmphhh!
And the whole of Suntec is like a ghost town. The carparks have never been so empty before, and there are not that many people walking around in the malls either. You dont know why?? Because of the F1 racing lor!
When I stepped into office this morning, I just thought I was exceptionally early, so there's nobody in the office yet. By 10am, the admin staff trickled in, and still, no sight of my comrades in the pastoral dept! Turned out that ALL the zone secretaries are on leave today and I am the ONLY ONE left working on a cold Thursday morning!
There was peace & quiet like never before. Hahahahha... nobody at all leh!! I expect it's gonna be the same tomorrow..
Why am I not on leave today........... ?

Comments

@ster|x said…
maybe cos u were on leave the past 2 thursdays and fridays?
Mummy Kless said…
yes la, I know la... but there are some others with so many leave to clear that they had been on leave the past weeks' thurs & fridays too... =(
@ster|x said…
look at ppl like serene loh, saturdays still gotta work full day, wan apply 1 day leave also kena rejected. =) den u'll feel better abt urself le
Mummy Kless said…
oh ya.. u are right.. hahaha..
Serene said…
.................... *speechless**

Popular Posts