Anniversary @ Taiwan (Part I)

Our very first trip to Taiwan and it being our 6th wedding anniversary made it even more special. I must confess that Taiwan is not fabulously fun because all they could offer was shopping & food, but the fact that I could spend 4 full days alone with my dearest husband was the most important thing. :)

Taiwan streets look exactly like what we see on Taiwanese variety shows. What made them different from roads in Singapore are the chinese words painted on the roads (see arrow drawn by me.. Heee..).. Interesting..





By the time we reached our hotel in Taipei, it was already 3pm in the afternoon, so we didn't really have much time left to waste. Dropped our bags and we left for Taipei 101 Building for their famous mee sua, as recommended by our friends.

The dry mee sua was really delicious. Reminded me so much of the longevity noodles I get to eat during Chinese New Year if I go back to KL... super yummy...


Then we went for some ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. Expensive ice cream, but really nice. :)




The days in Taiwan are really short. It was nearly pitch dark by the time we reached 5.30pm! And since it's our first night in Taipei, we just had to visit the all-time famous Shilin Night Market!!!!!

I don't think I need to say much from this point onwards cos it's food and shopping all the way... Hehehehehe...





The all-famous 鸡排!


Nice dumplings...

The streets of shopping.... weeee!

I think I bought the most stuffs from this night market alone.. =P

To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts