Even Dreaming....

We are now in the heat of the preparations for the inaugural Asia Conference 2008 in 3 weeks' time! All the logistics and preparations are nicely falling into place and as I'm helping out with the Electives portion for the conference, I had to deal with large chunks of information everyday, many of which change at the speed of light. =P Nevertheless, it's been a fulfilling process so far.

The bad thing is that even at night when I sleep, I am not spared from the Asia Conference preparations. Just last night, I had a most 'eventful' night of sleep with different dreams of people asking me different questions about electives, competitions, etc etc. Gosh, I must have answered the same questions like 500 times in my dreams!
So tired now... but very excited for the big day to arrive when we can see with our own eyes the vision coming to pass. It'll be such a memorable milestone, I'm sure. :)

Comments

Serene said…
haizz... i think no one is really spared from this!

Last sun after the tech run, i also dreamt nothing but all the announcement slides we putting up and the whole chorus board operations... *stressssss*

Popular Posts