Life Is Beautiful

In the past few months, as I rethink about my life and what lies ahead of me, I always get this blissful feeling that life is very beautiful. Perhaps it's because I've been through rough patches in my life that whatever is happening in my life now looks and feels alot better. Human beings are as such, I guess. We need to experience the lows before we can really appreciate the highs. Someone who has never been through hardships will never fully apprehend how blessed they are during good times.

And this thought is very comforting - Knowing that my life is in God's Hands, and I am doing what I am called to do, happy doing it, and enjoying everything that life's offering to me.

I love what Pastor Kong preached last weekend. I've always been a fervent believer in positive confession, and once again, I was reminded of how important it is to keep confessing positive things about my life, my loved ones, and my surroundings. God has given us the power in the tongue to proclaim the peace, joy, prosperity and abundance into our own circumstances. Isn't that just awesome? Well, I think it is. :)

There was a period of time when I thought I might never get out of the rough patch and dryness, and I wondered to God many times how much longer I must endure & wait. I asked Him whether I am doomed not to experience the breakthrough in this lifetime because quite frankly, plain waiting without seeing any fruits can be very disheartening. The amount of negative thoughts that flood my mind everyday and having to keep pushing them aside only to be flooded once again, is very tiring mentally.

Yet, a truth I cannot deny is that God's blessings may not come immediately when I want them to, BUT THEY WILL SURELY COME. The breakthroughs that I need have been prepared for me to come at the best time which will bring me up to the next optimum level in my walk with God. While I am waiting, I may feel discouraged, but I will never be totally dismayed or disheartened. The waiting is tough, but it will not be forever.

I do believe that greater things are yet to come, and God has prepared so much more for me to experience & enjoy. But for now, I am already very thankful to Jesus that my life is such. I thank God for giving me family members who love me and support me, friends who accept me and a ministry that I fully enjoy doing.

Thank you, Jesus. :)

Comments

Serene said…
Hee... just from reading ur entry, i can sense that bliss you are currently experiencing!! =D

Indeed our lives are beautifully blessed by God... thou' there are hardships which we need to go thru', yet we know God has a better plans for us ahead! =D
Kristie said…
wah...... you are a blessed woman confirmed guaranteed chop!!! =D

Popular Posts