Don't you just love rainy days? :)

Well, maybe there are times I wish the weather was sunny & bright, but there are days I just wish the rain can go on and on and on.........

Rainy days make me feel lazy. =P It's like there're no other better things to do apart from snoozing and lazing on the couch. Oh man, I feel so sleepy just thinking about that. And I'm glad today is my off day. Oh, so glad. =)

Rainy days sometimes make me emo. Maybe because raindrops remind me of tear drops? It's during times like these that thoughts can flood my head. It's good, I guess. Most of my days are so packed with big & small details that I hardly have time to stop and gather my thoughts and process them a little slower. Alot of decisions are made quick & fast. What to do? We live in such a fast-paced world. So I do appreciate times when I get to slow down a little and just enjoy myself in all my thought processes.

Today is Monday and the first day of the work week for most of my friends. But why don't we start this week on a positive note, and tell ourselves that it's gonna be a fantastic 7 days!!! We are soooooooo gonna enjoy these next 7 days riding on the power, anointing, love,joy and peace in the Lord!

Happy working, friends... :)

Comments

@ster|x said…
it was so sunny the sun woke up me this morning. and when i was leaving my house it was raining so heavily.

not really the best start to the week

Popular Posts