Mad Rush

It has been a mad rush and very hectic 3 days so far. I can't believe that Asia Conference is already next week!!!!!! Rushing all the work to be done in the last few days, and I really have been very busy, especially when there are daily routines and tasks to be dealt with too, on top of the Conference matters.

Told myself countless times in the past few days to slow down and not be so 'gan chiong'. It's really not too good for the baby if I am so nervous and stressed all the time. Poor baby must be wondering why is mummy so uptight. =P

by the way, this is not me.

Anyway, 70% of the job has been done and today, I have things to clear as well, like designing the flyer for my cell gorup outreach and running a few errands to buy some things for the house. Today, they shall all be done!!!

I promise to take a good rest when Asia Conference ends next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts