A Mama Got To Be Creative

I think one of the reasons why being a mama is not easy, is because you have to be creative enough to match your kid's creativity because as a kid, they have boundless amount of creativity & imagination.

This morning, Joey and I had a fun time 'cooking' together. It's PlayDoh time!

This is her new kitchen set which we just assembled. It was her one-year-old birthday gift from some of my colleagues! Finally she's old enough to appreciate it! =D

She helps me to 'cut' the veggies and prepare the ingredients.

I had loads of fun myself, as I was the chief chef. kekekeke... Here are some of our creations!

Yummy Pizza!!

Joey says must add some green veggies to the pizza to make it healthier...

Mushroom... (Inspiration from Mario Bros.. hahaha)

Edadame!

And my fav of all - Corn maize!

Finally, we ended off with a loud Happy Birthday song and blowing out of candles on our birthday cake!

See how much she's sweating... Cooking is hard work. Haha.. =D

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi, I stumbled upon your blog. A great site u've got here and my son would love one of this kitchen set!
Mummy Kless said…
Hello 4malmal!

Cooking seems to be a hit among kids of this age regardless boy or girl! =D I think it's the easiest to make believe for them because they watch their parents do it all the time. :)

The kitchen sets are not very expensive, and I think is a worthwhile investment because they train our kids' imagination. :)

Popular Posts