Oh, Christmas!!

Don't you just loveeeeeeeee Christmas? =D

Brought Joey to see the Christmas lights along Orchard Road last night, and I must say I love the decor this year as compared to last year and last last year! The theme this year is all about sweets, candies and cupcakes, which just makes the whole festive season even more joyous!

My camera takes lovely day pictures where there's lots of lighting, but not really the best choice for night photos, so Papa Isaiah was the one who took most of the shots. Wait for him to upload! I'll just be showing a few I took last night. :)

CK Tangs... nice majesty feel mixed with a fantasy touch.. The golden branches remind me of Alice in Wonderland somehow.. :)

My darling! Getting better at her poses I see!

Had a relaxed time just strolling along Orchard Road with people I love. Christmas is really coming soon, and I want to bask myself in the spirit & mood of Christmas... Oh Christmas!!!!! =D

Comments

Popular Posts