Time Flew Away
Do you sometimes lament to yourself why time flies away so very quickly??

I cannot believe I am now standing on the threshold of the end of 2008. And it felt like yesterday was 01.01.08!

I think I managed to accomplish a few things in Year 2008 and like what Pastor Tan mentioned last weekend - Next year is always our best year yet! Everytime I come to December, I get that fuzzy feeling that the next year is gonna be even better. =)

It's for sure going to be a great breakthrough year for my Joey, because she's starting school in January 2009! Not only is it going to be exciting for her, meeting new friends, indulging in a new life in a new learning environment, it's going to be a good 6 months for me till Baby #2 comes into this world. My Mondays off will truly be a Monday off. Haha...

Before the year ends, it's not going to be all play and celebration for me though. Christmas is coming up and there are lots and lots of programmes coming up in this whole month! It's really going to be sooooooo good and we will all end Year 2008 with a LOUD BANG!!! =D Come 2009, everything will start afresh again.

Behold. New things are coming our way. =)

Comments

Serene said…
AMEN!! 2009 SHALL BE THE BEST YEAR FOR ALL OF US!!! WOOHOOO....
Ya..man

Time really flies...

Popular Posts