Who Doesn't Love Christmas?!
Christmas is one festive season that gets everyone, young or old, on a happy mode. Somehow, the atmosphere in the air is just so joyous and joyful, wherever we go. I simply loveeeeeeee Christmas!!! :)

Look what i got from Wenkai for the zone secretaries' gift exchange this year! I got 2 gifts out of the 3 choices I asked for! yipppeee!!

A Starbucks tumbler!

A table calendar!

The happiest thing of all is.........


I FINALLY BOUGHT MY E71!!!!!


So far, I'm loving it more every minute!! woo hoo! It was easy surfing the net on the phone, and I even tried blogging, as you can see from the previous entry. kekekeke.....

so happy!!! Christmas services in 3 days' time!!!!!

Comments

Wow...Brand new HP!

Not Bad ah...Blogging from your Hp! Could not tell!!!

Too bad the blackberry takes real lousy photos...I won't bother trying :(
Mummy Kless said…
wahahahaha ed, no la! apart from that 2-sentence blog entry, the rest were blogged the normal way.. Blogging via the HP is way too troublesome and harmful for my eyes... haha..

Popular Posts