Blinging on The Beach

Yeh, that was exactly what I did today. =)

My last day on leave with Isaiah, and so we went to have some chill-out time at Sentosa. It was almost deserted, and how therapeutic it was, listening to the waves, feeling the cool sea breeze. We settled down at an ice cream place, and he read his novel while I did my blinging project.
This is my 1st blinging attempt, so I dared not be too adventurous. I don't think I am up to the mark yet, definitely. My next blinging project will be much better, I am sure. =D
The crystals used this time round are of 3 different colours - the larger one is transparent crystal, while the other 2 smaller ones are bronze and multi-shaded. The multi-shaded look pink sometimes, and blue at other times, depending on the lighting.

My E71!

Close-up..


My Sony Camera!


I might do something to my EeePC too, but I ran out of crystals. :) Wait till I go buy some more.... =D

My first attempt at blinging with swaroski crystals had been very fun, but I must say it's really a very tedious and time-consuming process. Not only that, you need alot, alot of patience as well to glue on the crystals one by one. Still, I will sure do more of such projects. =D While my husband calls it defacing, I call it personalisation. Hahaha...

Comments

Popular Posts