Me Time

Ever since Joey started school, Mondays have become Me-Time. A whole day dedicated just to myself for discovering myself and for preparing myself for the week ahead. Quite frankly, I am enjoying myself every minute of it. And I thank God so much that the timing was just perfect, that before Baby Jayne is born, I have about 6 months to enjoy my Mondays all by myself, and just do things I like doing alone.

Last Monday was actually the first Monday I did that, and I just lazed at home the WHOLE DAY. Believe me, it's very therapeutic, having a quiet and empty house all to yourself, and you can do whatever you want - eat, read, sleep or watch TV. I even walked out to the market and did some grocery shopping to cook dinner. Plain luxury. And it does real good to my mental mind. It's like a space for me to empty out whatever's in my brains, and just clear my mind to prepare to work hard again. Oh heavens!

Today is yet again Monday, and I have so many things I want to do, but am quite sure I won't be able to get down to everything. First and foremost, I need to colour my hair and do something to it. Hey, it's Chinese New Year next week already! And what can be worse than a run-down haggard-looking pregnant woman?!! I am determined to look my very best. And so, some degree of grooming is necessary. :)

And I thought I saw some really pretty dresses just now as I passed by some shop windows. Hmmm.. Maybe I should check them out later too. =D

Oh, how about the red high heels I wanted to get?

And of course, when I get tired in town later (I am having breakfast at Subway Far East Plaza now after sending Joey to school this morning), I will head home to have a nice cuppa and read my 3rd book on Twilight series - Eclipse!!! I tell you, Stephanie Meyer's books are addictive, man!!!! And perhaps take a nap and fix some dinner before Isaiah and Joey reaches home. In between, if I still have time, I will do some blinging projects. Just bought some more crystals yesterday! weeeeeeee~

That's my general plan for today. I will endeavour NOT to work till tonight. Heee heeee...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm reading the books too! Dat's why the lack of updates on my blog.. Haha, I'm twilighting... =P
Unknown said…
Hahaha! Yeah - I loved the 4 books too!

Now, having a mini-Twilight withdrawal syndrome! Can't wait for the 5th book. ;)
Mummy Kless said…
oh? Is there gonna be one????
Serene said…
wah... u all are really fast readers!!

I still stuck at twilight!! hahaha =P

ya... 5th book i heard launching soon! stephanie meyer's website already talking abt it!

Popular Posts