Yeh I am Nasty!~

I have to admit, I am a pretty nasty person when it comes to people or things I don’t like or find it hard to tolerate. Yeh, I know as a Christian, I ought to be loving and kind ALL THE TIME, but hey, if I am like that, I’ll be God already! And I can and will never be God, so you are kinda stuck with mortal Kless until who-knows-when.

There are some types of people whom God has placed around me, with the sole purpose of irritating moulding me . If you want to find a sure-win method to lose me as a friend, PLEASE become one of the following:

1. Gan Cheong Spiders

Life is stressful enough, so I don’t need the spiders to come and make it  worse. What needs to be done will be done eventually.

2. Paranoid People

Refer to point (1). I promise you the skies are not going to fall onto our heads anytime soon!

3. People who Nag & Nag (like non-stop)

I am sorry if 90% of all mothers fall into this category, and I may eventually become like that, but at this point in my life, yep, PLEASE DON’T NAG AT ME. For goodness’ sake.

4. Slow people (period)

I am a very impatient person. I like things to be done fast. I need people to talk fast, move fast, think fast, act fast, decide fast. It gets on my nerves when someone is slow all the time. I cannot understand why walking can be ttt-hhhh-aaaa-ttttt slow.

5. Overly cautious people

Very closely related to some of the points above. I think you need to be someone who plans and be careful in decisions you make, especially the major ones, but I think everything in life involves some form of risks. If we are forever scared about this and that, we’ll never get anything done, seriously! If you go shopping with me, you’ll know I decide to buy a piece of clothing or shoes within a matter of 5 minutes. For me, it’s either I like it or I don’t like it. No need to think so much la!!!

So, there you have it. 5 Types of people who exist just to make me a better Kless in this world. (Come on, I know you have your own list too. Admit it already!!!! =P)

Comments

@ster|x said…
haha wat a short list.. =)

but kless, dun u know that we should love everyone??? huh?? cannot like that u know?? cannot.. i tell u hor.. we really cannot like that..

but i not too sure, maybe can hor.. then again, maybe cannot.. i cant make up my mind... sigh.. i need more time to think abt it..

wat if u dun like them and they dun like u also?? then how then how??? OH NOOO!!!!! NOONE LIKES ME!!!!
Mummy Kless said…
Aiyo, dun irritate me!@@

Popular Posts