I Confess

I had a really bad night last night.

Flipped and turned. Cough. Joey kicked me. Flipped and turned. Cough. Joey kicked me. Got up. Went toilet. Tried to sleep again. Flipped and turned. Cough Cough.

Sigh. Miserable.

Whatever good amount of rest I got on my Monday was totally drained away by one bad night of sleep.

But I am determined to have a good Tuesday and since it didn’t start well, I got to POSITIVELY CONFESS the whole day to become GOOD!

* * * * *

I will be so efficient & effective today!

I will be so healthy & energetic today!

My boss will be in a good mood today!

My boss will be happy with my work today!

I will have a fun time with my colleagues today!

I will enjoy what I do today!

I will be happy & relaxed today!

It’s gonna be a SUPER GREAT DAY!!!!!!

* * * * *

 

Comments

Popular Posts