Very Inspired

DSC03700

SOT 2009 kicked start today with a powerful session with Pst Phil Pringle. I love Pst Phil! He is just sooooooo awesome! He shared many stuffs about leadership today, and there are just so many things I need to digest and rethink again and again to get them into my spirit. Some of the things he spoke about are really basics, but yet so imperative to apply in my life.

Did I mention I love Pst Phil yet?!!

Among all that was shared in the 3-hour session with Pst Phil, I went away most impacted by the following statements:

  • What you PROFILE, HONOR & CELEBRATE is what you’re gonna get.
  • Delegation is the KEY to growth!
  • ACCEPT yourself and who you really are. Then you’re ready to accept God’s calling upon your life.
  • The best way to learn is to place yourself in the position to be CORRECTED.
  • The only thing that prevents you from seizing the moment is the LACK OF COURAGE.

Alot of things that Pst Phil mentioned created ripples in my spirit. Such relevance to my own life and like a splash of refreshing waters, they get poured into my spirit. Not only that, I walked away from the meeting feeling that I ought to get back to meditating on the Word of God, and spending more time thinking & pondering about the Word of God. I want more revelations in my life and I want to walk in these revelations every single day. Revelations keep my feet strong in the world that I live in today, and it plays a huge part in me having a successful & happy life, in spite of the negative circumstances all around me. I need the Word of God!

I was just sharing with a friend a couple of days back that my blog used to be a place where I share my revelations and what I receive from God as I read the bible or when God speaks to me in a certain situations. That was a season in my life when I felt the presence of God most strongly in my life. Messages after messages just come when I write, and alot of times, God spoke to me regarding issues in my life even as I wrote without knowing where the words came from. I have more than one friend who told me they read my blog religiously everyday like it’s a daily devotion! I seriously need to get back to that level of walk with God.

I want to fulfill my calling and destiny. And I will.

Comments

Popular Posts