15 Hours A Week

Pastor Kong has been sharing in his love & romance series that couples should spend at least 15 hours of private quality time together every week, undisturbed by other people. Much as we would like to do that, we may not always succeed because of kids, work and what-nots. Still, we make an effort & try our best to spend as much time together as possible!

Last night we left Joey at home with my MIL and drove over to JB to run errands & have dinner. Just the 2 of us, fulfilling part of the 15 hours! Hahaha… Time with my hubby is always an enjoyable time. :)

Had dinner at this hongkong cafe-style restaurant called Kim Gary in City Square Mall

DSC04276

Check out their thick toast. Very apt name - I  think it’s at least 5cm in thickness. Shredded coconut on condensed milk & peanut butter!!

DSC04277

Drumlets in spicy sauce

DSC04278

The drumlets were well-marinated & tasted really good!

DSC04279

Isaiah’s beef & mushroom rice

DSC04281

My cheese baked rice with chicken chop

DSC04282

My hubby looks cute in specs, doesn’t he?? =D

DSC04284 DSC04283

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow! The drumsticks look superb! I shall try the place out!

Popular Posts