The Final Solution

easterwebbanner

I say, we are getting more and more pro & hi-tech at this.

It used to be that City Harvest Church drama productions are excellent in terms of storyline, props, settings, music, lightings… Now, our drama productions still have all those things, but it’s definitely taken on a more hi-tech & futuristic feel on top of it all!

Last year, we had a drama production named i-MING, which talked about gadgets & inventions that can record & playback life experiences of a person. I totally enjoyed watching that drama production, even though I watched it many times! This time round, I am so looking forward to THE FINAL SOLUTION, which I’m sure will blow me off my seat!

If you’ve never been to City Harvest Church or any of our Easter services, you got to make it for this one! We’ve got so many services to cater to your busy schedules, so there is bound to be one that you can make it for!

Friday, Apr 10

S1 (JW) 1pm

S2 (JW) 3:30pm

S3 (Expo) 5:30pm

S4 (Expo) 8pm

Saturday, Apr 11

S5 (JW) 3:30pm

S6 (Expo) 5:30pm

S7 (Expo) 8pm

Sunday, Apr 12

S8 (Expo) 10am

S9 (Expo) 12:30pm

See ya! =D

Comments

Popular Posts