Cough Remedy

I am scheduled to go for my C-section on this Thursday, which is 3 days from now. The problem that has been bugging me has been this nagging cough, which started after I ate some durians 2 weeks back. It was terrible, because with the cough, I had to take super bitter medicine, and I had to stop my pregnancy supplements like the iron and calcium as they are heaty for the body and would aggravate my cough. The most pressing thing is that I HAVE to get well before my C-section, otherwise my gynae will refuse to perform the operation for me, and I’d have to postpone it for one more week. Mainly because after the operation, a cough can be super duper painful! Ahhh! No way!!!!

And so, I’ve tried everything I could – from english medication to tonic drinks good for cough to cough drops…. and forcing myself to drink lots of water. The remedy I liked the best is this drink though. Got the info from off the internet…

HOT LEMON HONEY!

DSC04489

This is really quite soothing for the throat and tastes great too. :)

By today, my cough is already much better, and I will continue to endeavor to get it completely healed!

Comments

Kristie said…
its a great drink!!! My Fave for now too!!

Popular Posts