Just Tired

too_tired2

I don’t know whether it’s psychological, but ever since it got into my mind that this is my 2nd last week of work in office, I’ve been feeling extremely tired.

My husband says it’s normal of course, since I am a heavily pregnant lady now, and nearing the day of jubilee! But still, it’s no fun having to drag myself out of bed every morning and then go through one hard day of work before finally plodding down onto my bed at the end of the day, totally drained.

My hubby is so sweet. On Monday night, he purposefully brought me out for some nice food at Geylang because he knows I will be stuck at home during my confinement very soon. It’s nice to have someone pamper me, especially now.

My feet are sending me signals that I ought not walk too much, because after just a mere 10 minutes of walking, they feel numb. Must be the weight they are not used to carrying. Oh, how I wish this is already the last week of work for me! =P Yet, the logical side of me knows that THANK GOD this is NOT the last week of work, seeing the huge pile of work that’s still lying on my table, waiting for me to clear before I leave.

I really ought to get down to that pile NOW.

Oh Lord, give me more strength to pull through till the end…

Comments

The photo is so cute!
Mummy Kless said…
Haha!Can I tell you..... the person in the blog is NOT joey! wahahaha... it's just a picture I googled... =P

Popular Posts