Milk Is Good For You

The time was 5am. My alarm clock rang. I dragged myself from my bed to the sofa in my living room and plodded there, trying hard not to fall back asleep.

All because Hay’s Dairy Goat Farm was delivering bottles of fresh goats’ milk today! The scheduled delivery timing for woodlands area is 5 – 530am everyday, and they were very on time! The deliveryman reached at 515am! =D

zzz

Quite frankly, I still cannot understand why would anyone order milk and have to wake up so early just to pay for them and take delivery. If this happens every week, wouldn’t I be super tired?? Thank God Mondays are my off days. I asked my hubby why can’t they just leave it outside the door. But of course I knew they may all be stolen before I wake up and collect them in the morning.

And how could I refuse my husband when he asked me last night, ‘Won’t you do it for Joey and me?’ Milk is good for them and I also want them to be healthy and strong, wouldn’t I?  :)

Comments

Serene said…
that's why mothers & wives are the best in the world!!! heehee...
@ster|x said…
伟大的母亲
Mummy Kless said…
Haha.. just becos I woke up at 5am to take delivery of the milk??? I fell back asleep after that lor.. and woke up very late this morning..... =P

Popular Posts