This Week Has Finally Come

Wahahahaha.. I sound like I can’t wait to start my leave! oh well, a bit!

It feels almost unreal actually. This pregnancy passed by especially fast for me and it zoomed past just like that! I didn’t even have much time to stop & smell the flowers! :)

This is the last week of work for me, and officially Saturday onwards, I am on leave till 18 Aug 2009! Sounds long yeh?

Having said that, before I leave, I got a dozen and one things to accomplish in the office so that those covering me will not have too big a headache. So pray hard that I will be very efficient & effective this whole week! Then next week I will have a good few days to rest & recuperate before the BIG DAY on Thursday, 21 May!

Thanks dear Joyce for agreeing to cover most of my work, and I know it’s because of our friendship that birthed forth the willingness! I can go on my leave at ease knowing everything will be well taken care of! THANKS A BUNCH! =D  Here’s a BIG KISS FOR YOU!

Baby_Kiss

Comments

Wow... so fast!!!

But i guess u must be looking forward to it!

Believing that u will have an easy drlivery!
Mummy Kless said…
woooo thank you thank you! :)
Unknown said…
Wow~!!! Can't wait to see Jayne! :)

Popular Posts