I Have A Confession To Make

OK, I admit I must never be too free. When I have nothing much to do, I do damage.

As it turned out to be, the recovery process from this pregnancy was much better than my 1st one. By now, barely 2 weeks after giving birth, my tummy is almost flat. Of course, I am not naive to think that the skin around that area will tighten so soon, but I think the rate of flattening is already very praise-worthy. I think my gynae did a very good job with the sewing, possibly. :) During Joey’s time, I recall the tummy went down considerably only after the 1st month or so.

And so, since I am likely able to fit into my old jeans soon, I have been day-dreaming about buying new clothes and shoes and bags and accessories.. and the list goes on. It is so very important to buy new stuffs after the confinement is over, because ‘harder times’ are ahead (haha!), and we do need the encouragements to spur us on. Totally justifiable, in my opinion.

And since I have another 2 more weeks to go before I can legitimately step out of the house to do some shopping, I reckon it’s absolutely fine to just browse online stores, just to see what the stores are offering nowadays. Just browsing. Browsing is harmless.

But of course, you know women. We all need to step up in the department of self-control. And being a typical woman, I browsed, saw something I liked, and uncontrollably led myself to keep clicking until the checkout point for my shopping cart. It all happened in a matter of minutes. Before I knew it, I had bought 2 pieces of clothing, which I already envisioned in my mind how and when I would wear them. Opps.

You see: I don’t even need to step out of the house to do damage.

Anyway, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I decided that when it’s time to hit the stores, here’s a list of things I really NEED to buy. Don’t you dare stop me.

  • 1 pair of wedges
  • 1 pair of high-heel shoes
  • 1 pair of platform slip-on
  • 1 bag
  • Countless pieces of tops
  • 2 pairs of jeans (1 of which should preferably be a True Religion jeans! I heart them!)
  • 1 denim mini skirt
  • Lots and lots of accessories – earrings, bangles, necklaces
  • New eye shadow, mascara & practically replenish all the cosmetics I use

Ah… I think I might dream about them tonight. =)

Comments

Serene said…
lol... as u see... technology has evolved until u dun need to step out of the house in order to cause damage!!! wahaha... enjoy ur online spree!!

which website u went by the way? heehee...
Mummy Kless said…
I often go to http://www.papergirlsshopclassic.blogspot.com/ and www.missvonjo.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Hahahaha!!! Spree-ing is always fun :P Online shopping can be a bit addictive, ya? Haha!
Mummy Kless said…
yeh it's addictive, but thankfully for certain things, I still think it's better to see them physically in the store and try them on before I buy.. haha.. that reduces the damage considerably!
Unknown said…
Wow! Any other secrets to your tummy flattening? (:
Mummy Kless said…
Hmm.. there's nothing I can do now to help the flattening, so I dunno what! Can't exercise, can't massage, can't anything! Maybe the whatever-little breastfeeding I did helped?!

Popular Posts