Klessis Day

Yeh! The much-anticipated day has finally arrived! I’m at Bugis Junction right now, waiting for my hair salon to open at 10am, so that I can have my hair cut & rebonded. Sent lovely Joey to school this morning and had breakfast with my charming hubby, so it was a good start to Klessis Day!

Check out my breakfast! Yummy yummy!

DSC04959

As expected, Bugis Junction is deserted so early in the morning. Only a handful are reading newspapers or books or having a cuppa. Even the water fountain has not started its day. =P

DSC04961

I’ve got so many things to buy today that I pray I’ll be able to complete all that I need to do within the short span of time. By the time I get my hair done, it’d be around 1-2pm, so I only have a few hours to ‘chiong’ before it’s time to meet hubby to go fetch Joey!

Happy Wednesday, my friends, wherever you are! =D

Comments

Unknown said…
Enjoy your very special day! ;)

May your day be fruitful! Haha!
Mummy Kless said…
Thanks San!

It was VERY fruitfful!!! Hahahahha...

Popular Posts